Jyske SICAV is following the guidelines of ALFI Code of Conduct for Luxembourg Investment Funds.
We have chosen to follow the policies of the management company, UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. The management company makes all policies.
Both Code of Conduct and policies can be found on the following links:
- Code of Conduct
- A guideline describing the best practice recommendations for the governance of Luxembourg investment funds.
- Conflicts of Interest policy
- The policy is to secure that all conflicts of interest are managed in a fairly and consistent manner.
- Complaints Handling
- A guideline to ensure correct complaints handling and how to proceed
- Voting strategy
- A guideline to secure, protect and promote the economic value of the clients
- Remuneration policy
- The policy’s objective is to make an effective risk management environment, and not encourage unnecessary risk-taking with inconsistency with the risk profiles
- Best Execution & Order Handling
- The policy is to make sure the best interest of the funds under management