Jyske SICAV Investment Grade Corporate Bonds (SRI), EUR IC
Objectives and investment policy
The objective is to generate a return over time which at least follows the market development in the global market for investment grade corporate bonds.
Fund assets are primarily invested in a portfolio of bonds issued by companies. The bonds in the portfolio will be denominated in EUR and have an investment grade rating. The bonds involve a certain credit risk.
At least 80% of the fund assets are always invested in listed bonds and in the US market for high-yield bonds, also called the OTC Fixed Income market, regulated by the FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) as well as in Rule 144 A issues with a right of exchange into papers which are registered with the SEC within twelve months pursuant to the Securities Act of 1933 and which are traded in the OTC Fixed Income market. The fund may invest up to 10% of its assets in non-listed instruments.
The Sub-Fund is managed according to specific principles of socially responsible investments (SRI) and excludes certain companies or securities.
The Sub-Fund excludes companies
- that operate in a way that violates widely accepted international conventions and standards relating to environment, human
rights and business ethics;
- with revenue from the production or distribution of weapons, alcohol, tobacco, fossil fuels, gaming or adult entertainment.
For operational reasons specific tolerance thresholds are applied in the selected business areas and reservations are made for missing identification. The definition of the exclusion criteria means that the list of excluded companies is constantly changing.
The fund may invest up to 10% of its assets in UCITS and other UCIs.
To adjust the fund's risk to a defined risk profile, the fund may use derivative financial instruments (derivatives).
You can assess the reward by comparing it with the reward of the benchmark which is BofA Merrill Lynch Euro Corporate Index -
calculated in Euro.
The fund pursues an active investment strategy. Due to the active strategy, the fund's investments may deviate considerably from the benchmark, and your reward may be higher as well as lower than the benchmark.
Investors may demand to redeem their units on any bank business day in Luxembourg.
The income in respect of an accumulation share class is not distributed but is retained in the sub-fund.
Recommendation - This fund may not be appropriate for investors who plan to withdraw their money within 3 years of investment.
- Read the KIID for Jyske SICAV Investment Grade Corporate Bonds (SRI), EUR IC - SE
- Read the KIID for Jyske SICAV Investment Grade Corporate Bonds (SRI), EUR IC - LU
- Read the KIID for Jyske SICAV Investment Grade Corporate Bonds (SRI), EUR IC - NO
- Read the KIID for Jyske SICAV Investment Grade Corporate Bonds (SRI), EUR IC - DE